Wednesday, March 19, 2014

What Title! Elrod Hair! Mean Merchants! Hooded Guys! Dragon!

Title progress by Wallace Kirkwood
wallacekirkwood@gmail.com
Wallace says: "I was looking it over again and think I will get rid of the big web on the C and make it smaller like the others. I also have to clean up the web textures a bit. I made the webs really quick to see how it would look. I also have to fix up the textures a bit more on the iron that holds the stone in place too and that should be it:D
I also have a new idea for the Aardvark."


hair transfered to imported Elrod rig by Paul Ormerod
paul.ormerod88@gmail.com
Hair simulation not done.


animation, camera update and layout progress by Rob Ellis
robellis.animator@gmail.com


layout progress


layout progress
 (might need to move a little faster with the buildings and camera)